|Job Title||R&D Supervisor, Great Work life Balance, London|
|Salary||£48000 - £50000 per annum|
|Job Published||over 4 years ago|
|Who to Contact||Victoria Knowles|
This highly successful R&D consultancy sits as an autonomous entity within an established accountancy firm. The R&D team has grown 200% in the last two years and can now boast some of the most high profile names in industry.
• This is a great opportunity for you to take on greater responsibility (more than a Big 4 at this grade) manage staff and be the lead on a number of client engagements.
• You will work with an impressive client base that range from SME’s and FTSE 100.
• The work is of the same calibre as the Big 4, but with greater diversity.
• You will have very attractive hours - even partners leave on time.
In this role you will project manage claims for R&D tax relief. This is a highly technical role, but also one that needs soft skills. The role will involve you liaising with HMRC, managing clients and researching and assessing potential projects.
Some more aspects of this role:
•Research and assess claims and produce technical reports for your clients
•Identify R&D projects and expenditure through participation in technical discussions with clients
•Ensure R&D claims meet the requirements of the relevant tax legislation and guidelines
•Liaise with HMRC and develop a relationship with relevant contacts
•Manage the clients claim - advise and liaise throughout the project and ensure deadlines and expectations are met.
What do you need to qualify?
A background in R&D would be ideal; alternatively you will be a corporate tax specialist with exposure to R&D and the desire to specialise.
Why Use Creative Tax Recruitment?
• Deal with experienced recruiters who understand the tax
market, and just as importantly your needs.
• Work with a consultant who will take a pro-active approach to
your job search - our consultants do not sit around waiting for the right
role to appear.
• Effective salary negotiation on your behalf - we have a track
record of securing high % increases for the people we place in new roles.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500
when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to
this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and