|Job Title||Corporate Tax Senior, Top 10 Firm, West London|
|Salary||£30000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Great range of benefits and promotion prospects|
|Job Published||about 7 years ago|
|Who to Contact||Victoria Knowles|
A new position occasioned by business growth, means this Top 10 firm practice, is looking to strengthen its tax team. By working for this exciting firm, you will develop your consultancy skills, by dealing with an entrepreneurial client-base that includes a diverse range of business lines. You will be encouraged to take ownership of your career and your personal as well as your professional development.
Some aspects of this Role:
•You will act as the day-to-day point of contact for clients and will be responsible for the business and corporation tax compliance service for business and corporate clients.
• You will also deal with enquiries raised by the HM Revenue and Customs.
• The role will involve assisting with advisory work and working closely with other departments. You will supervise junior staff.
You will ideally be ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent. You must come from a corporate tax team and be working in a pure tax role.
Why Use Creative Tax Recruitment?
• Deal with experienced recruiters who understand the tax
market, and just as importantly your needs.
• Work with a consultant who will take a pro-active approach to
your job search - our consultants do not sit around waiting for the right
role to appear.
• Effective salary negotiation on your behalf - we have a track
record of securing high % increases for the people we place in new roles.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500
when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to
this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and