This international firm has grown rapidly thanks to smart acquisitions, organic growth and the right strategy. The senior partners understand their market and know which areas to invest in.
This is not a team with a “corporate feel”, but one that has an entrepreneurial spirit. The tax professionals that we have placed at this practice always highlight the high level of responsibility and freedom that they have compared to some other comparable firms.
The partners pride themselves in their commitment to investing in new ideas, new talent, and new approaches.
The senior partners have a process in place that allows employees to discuss ideas and contribute with suggestions on anything and everything.
- The position is primarily project-based and involves you dealing with a range of international companies.
- You will deal with intercompany transactions including products, services, IP and debt.
- Manage and lead projects and build first-rate client relationships.
- Work locally and be involved in working with the UK and a global network of TP professionals.
- Win and develop work across all aspects of transfer pricing.
- Participate in the leadership and development of the existing TP team.
Fast-growing teams = prospects.
This team wants you to advance to the director and beyond. This is one of the most successful brands in the region and partners are not afraid to invest in good people.
Please contact us for a full job spec.
Take control of your career–join hundreds of other tax professionals who used our niche expertise to increase their salaries within a brand-new role.
Easy application: Finding the perfect fit couldn't be simpler! Apply in minutes and enjoy a stress-free experience, led by your own expert consultant.
Stress-free consultation: You're not interested in the hard sell and neither are we. Tell us which roles you're looking for and we'll ensure that's what you get.
Matched to the perfect role: Interview for roles that fit your unique requirements regarding career aspirations, desired culture, and location.