|Job Title||Corporate Tax Senior, Mid-Tier Firm, Promotion in 12-18 Months, Peterborough|
|Salary||£37000 - £44000 per annum|
|Our Reference||CT Peterborough|
|Who to Contact||Admin CTR|
This firm offers you everything you need at your level - progression within a supportive working environment, dynamic entrepreneurially minded clients, and the opportunity for promotion. You can make an assistant manager within 12- 18 months.
About the firm
• Large Mid-Tier firm with the strong UK and International presence.
• Strong focus on advising owner-managed businesses in various commercial sectors, including property, entrepreneurial, partnerships, and sizeable charities.
• Investors in People.
• Strong track record of success.
• Award-winning teams.
About the role
• As a qualified tax senior, you will be responsible for your own high-quality portfolio
• You will be responsible for dealing with the compliance, preparation of corporation tax returns and computations, running a portfolio of clients, providing tax advice to clients and involvement with tax planning and projects.
• The role will provide you with a diverse range of challenges as the range of clients varies and includes sizeable OMB’s.The UK and international groups, property and not for profit
What benefits do I get from joining?
• Attractive pension and medical benefits
• Career advancement – The firm recognises achievement and
supports people who want to advance
• healthy work-life balance with flexible hours
APPLY NOW for an immediate response
At Creative Tax Recruitment, we work with our candidates to solve their
problems - the true meaning of consultancy. Quality of service is the key to
our success. Experience has taught us that to achieve a perfect match, there
is no substitute for personal contact and attention to detail - whether
recruiting for a tax senior or tax partner. As part of our on-going
commitment, you will benefit from several advantages that come in
dealing with a niche consultancy such as a pro-active approach to your job
search (we will not sit around waiting for the right role to appear);
effective salary negotiation on your behalf with employers and a dedicated
Consultant to discuss your requirements.
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency about
this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and