Want to deal with larger clients? This Tier A firm offers you the opportunity to deal with entrepreneurs, listed organisations and complex international businesses.
This is a top tier firm with a sizeable international network. The tax practice has doubled in the last five years, and the firm has seen a double-digit increase in the last twelve months. The partners have a clear strategic vision for the practice, and this is a top tier firm that is going places
- You will be working with your peer group and experienced senior staff.
- You will broaden and deepen your knowledge of the different tax areas and develop your management skills.
- In addition, you will develop client relationships and learn to win new business.
Year two and beyond: “Be so good; they can’t ignore you.” Steve Martin
- You will work to have significant involvement in strategy and operations and through the management and staff development.
- After you have established yourself, you will work towards building your own internal value. If you want to get to director and partner, you will need to build “brand you” to get noticed by the partners. This team will recognise excellence. However, you will need to make sure the senior team knows your achievements by networking effectively.
As a manager in this team, you will gain several key responsibilities.
One of the most important things for a manager is to build a successful team capable of handling complex projects and delivering on time and to a high standard. As the manager, you will be responsible for managing the team in terms of strategy and operations. One of your key tasks will be to ensure you have a team of high performing individuals. This will involve your mentoring and guiding people to ensure you get the best out of them.
Examples of work: international tax, CFCs, loss relief, reorganisations.
This is an adult environment, and senior staff support modern working arrangements, allowing you to work in a manner that works for you.
Choose an agency that works for you.
At Creative Tax Recruitment, we partner with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. We are well-known and respected in the industry because of our extensive specialist experience and our proactive approach. Unlike a generalist recruitment firm, we have in-depth specialist knowledge of our market. We can therefore respond intelligently to your brief and understand your needs.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500 when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Ref: 5983a Published: 4 months ago