|Job Title||Corporate Tax Assistant Manager, Leading Firm - Milton Keynes|
|Salary||£40000 - £47000 per annum, Benefits: Great prospects|
|Who to Contact||Admin CTR|
Looking For a Career Boost?
It is an exciting time to join this award-winning firm. This international practice offers you a varied and exciting role that will progress you towards manager. Clients range from large UK companies to multi-national corporations. The team is a consultancy focused, which means you will get involved in project work from day 1.
What’s the attraction of this role?
• This firm believes in promoting from within, so they offer excellent training and encourage you with your career aspirations – manager prospects for those with ambition. This can be achieved in 24 months.
• High-level work.
• Friendly team and decent work/life balance.
The role in brief;
• Manage a high profile client base
• Advise clients on new tax ideas
• Work alongside the Managers and Senior Managers on larger
• Be involved in tax advisory planning and draft advisory
• Supervise junior members of staff
• Work alongside specialists such as TP, VAT
• Get involved in research and development
• CTA or ACA qualified or equivalent
• Pure corporate tax experience
• Awareness of international tax issues and commercially aware
Creative Tax Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to
this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and