Work For Us
Looking For A Career That Never Ceases To Offer New Challenges?
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Excellent Basic + Highly Attractive Commission Structure + 5 Weeks Annual Leave + Full Lunch Hour
We believe in encouraging professional growth and personal achievement. Our desire is to enable you to be successful, prosperous and enthusiastic about your career. We will provide you with the training and support you will need to achieve the goals ahead of you.
We compete aggressively in the marketplace and strive to be the best in the area we have chosen. The targets are challenging and demand a level of personal involvement and commitment to excellence at all times. We believe in rewarding effort and our industry leading package reflects this.
- Willingness to listen to new ideas
- Openness to do different things and to do things differently
- Belief in sharing the profits we all generate
What is the Role of a Recruitment Consultant?
Few roles offer as much variety and diversity of duties on a daily basis as that of a recruitment consultant. The role involves:
- Attracting and developing new and existing business by getting to know clients through a variety of methods including sales calls, business meetings and mailings. (An important attribute for a recruitment consultant is the confidence to contact prospective clients and win business).
- Building on client relationships by getting to know their organisations and what they do, the culture of the workplace, the types of employees they attract and current and future recruitment needs.
- Attracting candidates: This will generally involve some written copy (advertising in relevant publications), the website etc.
- Screening candidates: This will require interviewing them to assess their skills, experience, career aspirations and suitability for different positions.
- Representing and promoting candidates to suitable clients and visa versa.
- As an intermediary between the clients and the candidates, you will be responsible for negotiating salary scales and finalising job offers.
Who are we looking for?
Ideally, you will be working in the profession or industry sectors and looking to further develop your commercial skills. We will consider people with a proven sales background.
Are You An Experienced Consultant Looking For A New Challenge?
- Fed up of not being paid market worth
- Feeling stale and unchallenged
- Dislike working in a pushy sales environment
- Feeling your contributions are not being recognised
There is an alternative…
Creative Tax Recruitment is an exciting new company that believes in fostering a consultative approach with clients and candidates alike. We have strong financial backing and are able to compete effectively with any other agency in the tax recruitment market. We would be happy to talk to experienced consultants who would like to be part of a progressive, open and supportive culture.