Creative Tax Recruitment aims to promote high standards in the handling of personal information and so protect the individual’s right to privacy, in keeping with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA).
Creative Tax Recruitment follows the eight data protection principles of good information handling. Personal information is:
- fairly and lawfully processed;
- processed for specified purposes;
- adequate, relevant and not excessive;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- not kept longer than is necessary;
- processed in line with the rights of the individual e.g. no CV is sent out without prior permssion;
- kept secure; and,
- not transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area unless the information is adequately protected.
Individuals have the right to request a copy of the information held on them, under the DPA. This is known as the ‘right of subject access.’ On receipt of a request, Creative Tax Recruitment will deal with this request within 40 days.
A fee of £10 is payable on responding to a request.